help this blog grow!!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

First let me introduce myself...

Hello and welcome to Just Blueshirts, a new hockey blog for the New York Rangers. My name is Neill Fowler and I've been a diehard Rangers fan since I can possibly remember. When I was younger I used to attend several Ranger games a year with my father. In 2000 I moved to southern New Jersey, deep into Flyers country and living here has only made my allegiance to the Rangers even stronger, despite the fact that the Rangers were just a terrible team between 2000-2004. I now live my fiance and our 18 month old son. Between raising my son and my job I'm only able to attend a few games per year but that doesn't stop me from passionately pulling for my hockey team. I'm really excited about the direction this hockey team is going in and I thought that this would be the perfect time to start a hockey blog.

As it is the offseason for the Rangers, I plan on updating this blog a lot over the next couple weeks just to get caught up on some things such as my take on the 2010-11 Rangers, the offseason up until now, as well as the impending NHL Entry Draft and free agency period and down the road a preview of the 2011-12 team once the roster is set.

I'm really excited to share my thoughts and opinions about my favorite hockey team, as well as hearing your questions and comments as well. I'll be starting a twitter account, so follow me @justblueshirts and perhaps a facebook account down the road as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment